As Always our CBD is Locally grown & locally extracted at a professional extraction lab by our buddy Dan who we work with just down the road at the extraction labs. So we are nurturing this medicine from seed & cultivation through harvest, processing, and curing, then lastly clean co2 extraction to bottling.
- We have full panel test results for every batch simply can scan the QR code on each bottle for batch results.
- Cultivation of medicinal hemp using organic growing techniques, absolutely no weird pesticides or chemicals have been used at any point on the plants
- Full-spectrum means that the nutritional plant matter stays active through this clean co2 extraction process giving you the highest-quality CBD Product Possible. There are a lot of questionable CBD products out there these days, that's why it's important to know your farmer, extraction process, and have access to test results.
Dosing: 1 fluid oz
1/4 of a dropper daily
What is Full spectrum and why is it important
Full-spectrum is becoming a buzz word but regardless of it getting thrown around in the natural supplement world did you know it actually originates from medicinal hemp. Full-spectrum means The product has 1. Has numerous other beneficial cannabinoid & terpene compounds from the cannabis plant 2. low levels of THC are present (which are less than .3 % ) making it non-psychoactive and federally compliant. So in review, If a CBD/ CBG product contains trace THC and naturally occurring cannabis plant terpenes and additional cannabinoids it is a full spectrum CBD.
Broad-spectrum CBD & CBD Isolate use a solvent-based extraction process and most do not contain small traces of THC, Terpenes, and cannabinoids making it a less superior product here’s why…
High-end Full Spectrum CBD/CBG creates the “ Entourage effect” in the body to maximize healing potential. This “entourage effect” is the synergy of the full spectrum medicine integrating to its full potential with the endocannabinoid system in the body activating our neural pathways to communicate clearly. The trace amounts of THC create the trifecta for the best integration into the body possible. The THC levels are so low you will never feel an altering effect from this product.
A brief description of the body’s endocannabinoid system
The Endocannabinoid System in the body involves three core components: endocannabinoids, receptors, and enzymes.
Endocannabinoids, also called endogenous cannabinoids, are molecules made by your body. They’re similar to cannabinoids, but they’re produced by your body. These help keep internal functions running smoothly.
These receptors are found throughout your body. Endocannabinoids bind to them in order to signal that the ECS needs to take action.
There are two main endocannabinoid receptors:
- CB1 receptors, which are mostly found in the central nervous system
- CB2 receptors, which are mostly found in your peripheral nervous system, especially immune cells
Endocannabinoids can bind to either receptor. The effects that result depend on where the receptor is located and which endocannabinoid it binds to.For example, endocannabinoids might target CB1 receptors in a spinal nerve to relieve pain. Others might bind to a CB2 receptor in your immune cells to signal that your body’s experiencing inflammation. So by taking CBD & CBG regularly we are activating a complex system that already exists in our bodies to further support the activation of neural pathways helping our body communicate efficiently, boosting immunity, reducing inflammation, promoting natural healing, and a general feeling of wellbeing. And by the way, CBG is incredible in helping the body to achieve restful sleep which is really important when it comes to self-care.
CBD Extraction Techniques & what’s the difference?
- Carbon dioxide extraction: This method uses CO2 to separate CBD oil from the cannabis plant and is solvent-free
- Solvent extraction: Solvent extraction can affect the flavor of the extract and some techniques remove cannabinoids, terpenes, and trace amounts of THC that create the entourage effect in the body. The solvents used in hydrocarbon extraction (including naphtha, petroleum, butane, or propane) are not something we feel good about. If extracted improperly solvent residue can be found in CBD and can be toxic. So again not all CBD products are created equal and with the hype, there are a lot of low-quality products out there, so long story short this is amazing medicine if you find a good source.