This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
CBD + CBG
We are really happy and proud to announce our new CBD + CBG Combo oil grown in collaboration by me ( Ashley) for the CBG cannabinoid half at The Wild Pine Company In Fryeburg Maine, and my dear friend Sarah with her CBD grown flowers from Victory hemp farm in Union Maine! We are two women who put a lot of love into our organic cultivation to bring you the cleanest and most high-quality oil possible. There is a ton of questionable Cannabinoid products out there these days, that’s why it’s important to know your farmer and process from plant to oil. Ok.. so why is our CBD + CBG is so Awesome let’s take a deep dive >>>
As we are learning Cannabinoids found in non-psychoactive forms of medicinal hemp work with our own body’s endocannabinoid receptor system and are showing to be a very effective tool for wellness. Recent studies are indicating the effect of CBD + CBG in inhibiting viral entry to our cells also noting the ability to reduce inflammation levels supporting the body. As far as long- haul CBD & CBG can aid to reduce inflammation levels in the body specifically the damaging lung inflammation that can occur after infection. CBG + CBD is also working as a neuroprotectant to help with brain fog, and because it is often used for arthritis and chronic pain it can be really helpful for joint aches and frequent headaches associated with long haul.
Our Full Spectrum CBD OIL is grown using organic methods and professionally extracted in Maine.
We also sell Wholesale RAW Oil for those looking to make their own CBD/ CBD products.
When we’re not foraging forest goods, we grow medicinal hemp. CBD is a highly complementary addition to our natural lineup. … We feel CBD + CBG is a must for us and is 100% a part of our daily self-care routine. We know our customers put in the legwork when it comes to doing their own research and this one will not disappoint.
Our CBD is Locally grown & locally extracted at a professional extraction lab by our buddy Dan who we work with just down the road at the extraction Lab. So we are nurturing this medicine from seed & cultivation to harvest, processing and curing, then lastly clean co2 extraction to bottling.
- We have full panel test results for every batch simply can scan the QR code on each bottle for batch results.
- Cultivation of medicinal hemp using organic growing techniques, absolutely no weird pesticides or chemicals have been used at any point on the plants
- Full-spectrum means that the nutritional plant matter stays active through this clean co2 extraction process giving you the highest-quality CBD Product Possible. There's a lot of questionable CBD products out there these days, that's why it's important to know your farmer, extraction process, and have access to test results.
- Money-back guarantee- If you use our oil for 30 days and are not feeling a generally better sense of wellbeing, sleeping more soundly, and walking up with more mobility in the morning we will give you your money back no questions asked. That’s how confident we are in this plant medicine.
Dosing: 1 fluid oz
Please see attached photo dosing chart. We recommend starting with smaller doses and gradually increasing to find what feels best for your body.
1200 MG is a more economical option and also a great place to start if you're new to CBD + CBG
2400 MG -comes at a higher price point but if you are taking higher doses you won’t have to blow through the whole bottle to hit those higher numbers at 80 mg per dropper
What is Full spectrum and why is it important
Full-spectrum is becoming a buzz word but regardless of it getting thrown around in the natural supplement world did you know it actually originates from medicinal hemp. Full-spectrum means The product has 1. Has numerous other beneficial cannabinoid & terpene compounds from the cannabis plant 2. low levels of THC are present (which are less than .3 % ) making it non-psychoactive and federally compliant. So in review, If a CBD/ CBG product contains trace THC and naturally occurring cannabis plant terpenes and additional cannabinoids it is a full spectrum CBD.
Broad-spectrum CBD & CBD Isolate use a solvent-based extraction process and most do not contain small traces of THC, Terpenes, and cannabinoids making it a less superior product here’s why…
High-end Full Spectrum CBD/CBG creates the “ Entourage effect” in the body to maximize healing potential. This “entourage effect” is the synergy of the full spectrum medicine integrating to its full potential with the endocannabinoid system in the body activating our neural pathways to communicate clearly. The trace amounts of THC create the trifecta for the best integration into the body possible. The THC levels are so low you will never feel an altering effect from this product.
A brief description of the body’s endocannabinoid system
The Endocannabinoid System in the body involves three core components: endocannabinoids, receptors, and enzymes.
Endocannabinoids, also called endogenous cannabinoids, are molecules made by your body. They’re similar to cannabinoids, but they’re produced by your body. These help keep internal functions running smoothly.
These receptors are found throughout your body. Endocannabinoids bind to them in order to signal that the ECS needs to take action.
There are two main endocannabinoid receptors:
- CB1 receptors, which are mostly found in the central nervous system
- CB2 receptors, which are mostly found in your peripheral nervous system, especially immune cells
Endocannabinoids can bind to either receptor. The effects that result depend on where the receptor is located and which endocannabinoid it binds to. For example, endocannabinoids might target CB1 receptors in a spinal nerve to relieve pain. Others might bind to a CB2 receptor in your immune cells to signal that your body’s experiencing inflammation. So by taking CBD & CBG regularly we are activating a complex system that already exists in our bodies to further support the activation of neural pathways helping our body communicate efficiently, boosting immunity, reducing inflammation, promoting natural healing, and a general feeling of wellbeing. And by the way, CBG is incredible in helping the body to achieve restful sleep which is really important when it comes to self-care.
CBD Extraction Techniques & what’s the difference?
- Carbon dioxide extraction: This method uses CO2 to separate CBD oil from the cannabis plant and is solvent-free
- Solvent extraction: Solvent extraction can affect the flavor of the extract and some techniques remove cannabinoids, terpenes, and trace amounts of THC that create the entourage effect in the body. The solvents used in hydrocarbon extraction (including naphtha, petroleum, butane, or propane) are not something we feel good about. If extracted improperly solvent residue can be found in CBD and can be toxic. So again not all CBD products are created equal and with the hype, there are a lot of low-quality products out there, so long story short this is amazing medicine if you find a good source.
Why is CBD+ CBD so pricey?
Did you know it takes 40 gallons of sap to make 1 gallon of maple syrup? Well, medicinal hemp is very similar where large amounts of hemp flowers are needed to make a highly concentrated crude oil which is then formulated with a carrier oil like MCT or Hemp oil to create the finished medicinal oil. Co2 uses very specialized and pricey supercritical extraction machinery to achieve this process. If you think of nurturing plants with bi-weekly feedings of organic nutrients for half the year and the man-hours that go into that process + tedious time harvesting, processing, and curing plant matter then extraction to bottling. It’s quite a process that goes into making this medicinal oil!