Please Note: These Capsules ship direct to you first class mail from our vetted lab partners in Colorado, will arrive separately if placed in a larger order, and may take 1 week to receive.
Nootropics are cognitive enhancers, similar to adaptogens. Lion's Mane is a natural mushroom that improves brain cognitive function, promotes relaxation, and is also known to boost mood, creativity, and motivation
One of the Primary compounds in Lion’s Mane is erinacines. Erinacines help your brain produce more Nerve Growth. Erinacines cross the blood-brain barrier to boost the production of neurons.
Lion’s Mane helps:
- Nerve Growth Factor. Lion’s Mane Mushroom prevents and treats nerve damage in the brain by stimulating enzyme production that releases Nerve Growth Factor (NGF). Nerve regeneration helps relieve neurodegenerative disease symptoms such as Alzheimer’s, dementia, and Parkinson’s Disease.
- Lion’s Mane stimulates the repair and creation of neurons. Boosting neurotransmitters and signaling that affect memory, recall, and learning
- Brain Optimization. Lion’s Mane helps eliminate brain fog. Restoring memory and mental alertness and also is known to improve anxiety and depression symptoms.
Originally native to Brazil where it is referred to as the “Mushroom of the Gods”, Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is a mushroom that grows on trees, with long strand-like features that look similar to a mane. This balance helps the brain regulate and function properly and more efficiently. which supports the regrowth of neurons and the overall health of the nervous system.*
- 2 Vegetarian Capsules providing 1g of Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom (Hericium erinaceus) derived from mycelium and fruiting body.
- U.S. Grown
- Standardized to 55% polysaccharides, 550 mg
- Contains No: sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors.
- Gluten Free, Non GMO, and Vegan
- Contains nootropic compounds from both the fruiting body (hericenones and amycenone) and the mycelium (erinacine) that support memory, focus & brain health.*
- Helps strengthen memory and concentration as well as enhance cognitive abilities.*
- The polysaccharides of the Lion’s Mane mushroom could help induce neuronal differentiation and promote neuronal survival.*
- Helps support a healthy anti-inflammatory response.*
- May promote healthy circulation.*
- The polysaccharides from Lion’s Mane have been shown to fight fatigue.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Contains No sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Ingredients: Organic Lion’s Mane (Hericum erinaceus) 1000 mg ** Mushroom Fruiting Body & Mycelium Powder (Standardized to 40% polysaccharides
Ingredients country of origin: USA
Manufacturer Country: USA
Amount: 60 vegan capsules
Bruto weight: 90 g (0.2 lb)
Usage: As a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) capsules daily, or as directed by a health care professional. Can be taken with food or on an empty stomach.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
Warning: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.